Friday, October 5, 2007

WWITPRO In The Know

As I have mentioned in previous posts, WWITPRO In The Know is a very special event put on by the executive of the Waterloo-Wellington IT Professional User Group. Ruth Morton is going to be discussing Windows Server 2008 Virtualization, Jacqueline Hutchinson will be discussing Home Server and I, along with Don Spencer will be providing an introduction to PowerShell. The date for the presentation is Wednesday, October 17th at 6pm. We will be holding the presentation at the Holiday Inn in Cambridge. You need to pre-register for this event and you can do this at the WWITPRO website. Dinner will be provided...

We have some of the coolest door prizes found anywhere...in fact, there will be a special bonus available to all attendees that will make it worth your while to attend. I don't want to give the surprises away but I will put it this way, if I can convince Don to dress up as Santa, I will!

No comments: