Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Newly Awarded…Microsoft MVP: Windows Desktop Experience

Just wanted to share with my readers, I have been received the coveted Microsoft MVP award for my work with the community. I would like to personally thank my good friend Mitch Garvis for his help in receiving this award. I have always loved working with the IT community and feel humbled to be included in the same company as some of the brightest stars in the Microsoft community. I have spent a considerable amount of time reading books and articles, and attending classes and seminars with many of the other recipients of the award in the past and am looking forward to meeting them in person.

I take the honour of winning this award very serious and will be working hard to live up to the standards that the current award holders have set. I have always shared what I know and will endeavor to continue to do this in the future. I know it was my work with the community that made it possible to win this award and as such, I will continue to provide quality information and to bring the questions and concerns of the community to Microsoft and its employees!

Thank you for your support and the support of my blog. I am looking forward to 2009 and sharing my knowledge and experiences…all within the confines of Non-Disclosure Agreement(NDA) of course!

3 comments:

NOYB said...

Congratulations Pete! Jack of all IT guy eh? I hear you - letters after my name include MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, and most important of all, MOMMY! These days, I find myself doing more actionscript and webpage coding than anything else these though. Oh wait... I forgot... girls don't know anything about computers (you should have seen the look my Opa gave me when I asked him for a screwdriver while fixing his computer!!!). Seriously, it sounds like you are doing well and having a lot of fun, and THAT is the whole point. Give me a shout sometime.

Peter Piluk said...

Wow...long time no talk! We should grab a coffee or something!

Don Spencer said...

Congratulations, Peter. You've worked hard for this.

Glad, too, that I'm not leaving WWITPRO leadership without a director with an MVP.

Don Spencer